iPhone 4 and iPhone 3Gs Unlock for iOS 4.3.2 has been released but you will be surprised its not MuscleNerd this time. iPhone Hacker DjayB6 released the Unlock named as “Ultrasn0w Fixer For 4.3.2” which works on Ultrasn0w to unlock iPhone 4 and iPhone 3Gs running on iOS 4.3.2. You will have to first Jailbreak and then use the Ultrasn0w Fixer for 4.3.2 to Unlock. Read after the break.
Please have a look into which basebands are compatible and which are not compatible with Ultrasn0w Fixer for 4.3.2. You can only unlock if your iPhone baseband is in the compatible list. To check your baseband go to Settings >General > About and Modem Firmware version.
- Ultrasn0w Fixer Unlock Compatible Basebands: (01.59.00 / 04.26.08 / 05.11.07 / 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 / 06.15.00)
- Ultrasn0w Fixer Unlock Not Compatible Basebands: (02.10.04 / 03.10.01 / 04.10.01 / 05.14.02 / 05.15.04 / 05.16.01)
Unlock iOS 4.3.2
Step 1: If you are sure your baseband is in the Compatible list, you can follow the guide below. First you need to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 using PwnageTool. Remember do not use Redsn0w Jailbreak it will not preserve your baseband.
Step 2: After successful Jailbreak with PwnageTool. You can continue to unlock your iPhone using Ultrasn0w Fixer for 4.3.2.
- Run the Cydia app.
- Now go to Manage tab. You can find it in the bottom bar.
- Your screen will change. Now go to Sources.
- Touch on Edit and then Add.
- A window will ask you to enter a url. Enter the url http://djayb6.com and hit Add Source button.
- Now wait for Cydia to install required files.
- After installation go to search in Cydia and search for ultrasn0w fixer for 4.3.2.
- Install this ultrasn0w fixer for 4.3.2 app.
Your iPhone will be unlocked once Ultrasn0w fixer 4.3.2 is installed successfully.
- Restart your iPhone.
Congratulations, you have an unlocked iPhone on iOS 4.3.2