As we told earlier Jailbreak for iOS 4.3.3 with Sn0wbreeze preserves your Carrier Unlock. Dev-Team has also released an update for Ultrasn0w to unlock iOS 4.3.3. If you don’t rely on an unlock then there is no need to worry about it. Just use Redsn0w to Jailbreak 4.3.3. Please note that Unlock will only work if you have preserved it with Sn0wbreeze. Also there is no unlock available for current BaseBand models.
WARNING: You should not use Redsn0w to Jailbreak incase you rely on an unlock, it will not preserve your baseband and you might lose the unlock forever. Use sn0wbreeze to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3, it will preserve your iPhone baseband.
Ultrasn0w will NOT work on the following baseband:
Ultrasn0w only works with Jailbroken iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS having following basebands:
- iPhone 4 or iPhone 3Gs (on baseband 06.15.00) running iOS 4.3.3 Jailbreaked using Sn0wbreeze.
How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3
If you device meet the requirements, you can use the Ultrasn0w Unlock iOS 4.3.3 guide below.
How to Unlock iOS 4.3.3
- Run the Cydia app.
- Now go to Manage tab. You can find it in the bottom bar.
- Your screen will change. Now go to Sources.
- Touch on Edit and then Add.
- A window will ask you to enter a url. Enter the url http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com and hit Add Source button.
- Now wait for Cydia to install required files.
- After installation go to search in Cydia and search for ultrasn0w 1.2.3
- Install this Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 app.
Your iPhone will be unlocked once Ultrasn0w is installed successfully.
- Restart your iPhone.
Congratulations, you have an unlocked iPhone on iOS 4.3.3